Billing and Fees
- Billing: Tuition balances and registration fees are billed to your account at the beginning of the semester. Balances can be paid in full at this time, or split into monthly installments over the course of the semester. See our tuition break down below for pricing.
- Monthly tuition and Late Fees: Monthly installments are due on the 1st of every month, August - May. Monthly tuition that has not been paid by the 15th of the month will be charged a LATE FEE of $10. Summer camp tuition is due in full prior to the start of your camp.
- Registration Fees: An annual registration fee of $35 for fall - spring semester and $25 for summer semester per student must be paid in full upon registering for classes or with your first month's tuition payment.
- Performance Fees: A fall recital fee of $100 and costume fee of $55 - 75 per class (for costume purchase) will be billed to your account August 15th, and must be paid in full by September 15th. A spring recital performance fee of $100 and costume fee of $55 - 75 per class (for costume purchase) are billed to all students on December 15th, and must be paid in full by January 15th. Accounts must be paid in full prior to our performances for students to participate in the show. Students are automatically enrolled in our end of semester recitals. If you do not plan on participating, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Company dancers will be billed fees for classes that do not share costumes with competition or from the DHDC costume closet.
- Company Fees: Visit the company payments page of our website for more information on our student company fees.
- Discounts: Families with multiple students enrolled in our classes will receive 15% off of the lower tuition amount. (This discount does not apply to unlimited tuition, summer camps, or to registration/performance/company fees). Please allow a short time for fees from portal enrollment to appear on your account before submitting your payment.
Refunds and Absences
- All registration, recital, and company fees are non-refundable.
- We do not refund tuition for absences for any reason. Dancers are expected to attend class regularly as teachers are booked in advance.
- We do not offer make-up classes for absences.
- In the event of a class cancellation due to reasons other than inclement weather, a makeup class will be offered, or your account will be credited for that individual class tuition.
- Class cancellations due to Dekalb County school closings for inclement weather will not be refunded.
- We do not refund tuition for dancers that drop out of class during the semester. Tuition will end the 1st of the month following the dancer's drop date.
- Our class tuition is based on a flat monthly rate, August - May. Dancers who drop a class mid-month will still be responsible for that month's tuition. Tuition will be cancelled the 1st of the following month. We will prorate tuition for a late or mid-month start date.
- Company dancers who drop company mid season on the monthly company fee payment plan are responsible for paying the remainder of their account for events already passed or already paid for by DHDC (not including tuition).
- We do not keep cash on site. Please pay by check at the studio or card online.
- We accept checks made payable to DHDC.
- We accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover. Card Payments must be made online through the parent portal.
- Visit and log in to the parent portal after registering to submit payments, view your account, update contact or billing information, and add/drop classes.
- Our Year: Regular classes run from August - May, with dance camps in the summer, and registration is open year round.
- Class Rates: Please see monthly class rates below. Private lessons are $60/hour. Drop in classes are $15/class.
* The following does not include registration fees or recital fees *
Monthly Class Rates
- 1 class per week - $50/month (August - May)
- 2 classes per week - $100/month (August - May)
- 3 classes per week - $150/month (August - May)
- 4 classes per week - $200/month (August - May)
- Unlimited classes per week - $250/month (August - May)
*Unlimited Class Discounts are applied for one student taking multiple classes only. Please see our multi-student discount at the top for families with multiple students enrolled.
Our summer camp prices will vary. Unlimited tuition rates do not apply in the summer, as we have other special discounts for our camps.